Friday, August 26, 2011

You have the Power to Move Mountains

Right now at The Family Church we are in a Wednesday Night Series called "Fresh Air."
Pastor Jay is talking about Prayer. He breaks down the scripture "Our father who art in heaven"... Matt 6:9. Since Wednesday Night I have been trying to look at prayer with a different perspective. I am so quick to ask God for things, and sometimes I just need to THANK HIM for all He has done for me. While others times, just LISTEN. So yesterday was my test....When I started praying, I immediately started to ask God for things, and then I realized what I was doing. So I stopped and started thanking Him for all He has done, then instead of asking God for things I started thanking Him for the things/needs that I really didn't have.
Then God told me, "Rachel, I  have given you the power to move mountains!"....WOW! INCREDIBLE!!! actually I told God...."Sweeeeeeeeettttt."  lol!

In just two days, I have seen God drastically change some situations! At first I was in shock, then I remembered the power of my words and thoughts and what God said...."YOU have the power to Move Mountains."

P.S. IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE COME NEXT WEDNESDAY AT 6:30PM! IT'S AN INCREDIBLE LIFE CHANGING SERIES!!!