Wednesday, August 10, 2011

From Journaling to a Thinking Chair...

Yeah, I know crazy topic huh? But really...I'm going somewhere with this!
There have been two things that I have been doing in that past two months that have really changed my life :) For real.
1. EVERYBODY needs a Thinking Chair....
When I have alot of things on my mind, need to resolve conflict, or listen to God's voice- I go to this Chair. It's like my sanity :) Then when I get up I feel refreshed and ready to be all that God has called me to be. Try it! You might like it!
2.JOURNALING God Moments....
I am NOT a journaler by all means. However, I started something new that has really helped me SEE where I am at. I keep this nice journal next to my desk, and when something is on my mind (Spiritually, Physically, Emotionally) I just jot it down. Might be something funny or what I want to work on that week....Its NOT everyday! And I dont want it to be! Because It's just my little quick moments with God- that way I will never forget them.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!
YOU'RE GOD'S FAVORITE :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment