Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HAPPY PILLS :)

Yesterday I stopped by Smoothie Factory and bought a box of Protein Shake Powder. While I was checking out, I saw these pills by the cash register called, "Happy Pills." I kind of chuckled and the next thing God told me was so simple but profound to me...."Aren't you glad that you can find your happiness through me and in no one else or thing?" I kind of smiled back at God while paying! lol I think the worker thought I was a lil crazy :)

For me- My happy is this!
1. Love God...spend time with Him (prayer, reading, worship)
2. Love my Spouse/Family...Hang out with my Honey! :)
3. Love my relationships...find time for relationship with others that God has placed in my path.
4. Love my work...Be diligent and enjoy what God has called me to do.

My HAPPINESS is found through HIM......The #1 thing on my list!!! :) Then the rest just seems to fall into place.

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment