Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's NOT mine to begin with...

This past Thursday Night I honored my musicians in band practice. We had a great time of food, fellowship, worship, teaching and our media made a video just to say Thank You. I truly believe that you can never say "thank you" enough. I am beyond grateful for what each of them bring to the table. I couldn't do it without each and every one of them...

When I think of honor, I think of respect. It's so easy to sometimes take the credit and not honor those around you. And the more I think about "taking the credit"...the more I think about GOD. He is the one who has given us the talents and abilities in the first place. So any time the enemy creeps up, I think of what Christ did for me. I wouldn't even be ABLE to take the credit if he didn't die on the cross for me. So everything that I "think" is mine, is really HIS. The credit is not mine to begin with- it's His..He deserves ALL THE PRAISE AND ALL THE GLORY! He is a pretty jealous God :)

P.S. Before you pray for your needs in the morning...give Him thanks first- He deserves the credit!

Can't wait to worship MY King today!







No comments:

Post a Comment