Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Taking things for granted..

It's funny how we complain about things we take for granted....
Complain that I have clothes to fold, dishes to put away, a house to clean, fill up gas in my car, wait in one open line at wal-mart....etc

God has been showing me that it's all about PERSPECTIVE...

Rachel at least you have so much clothes that you have to actually set aside time in your day to fold them all!
You have dishes for days...
A beautiful house to clean instead of a shelter being my home..
At least I have a car to fill up gas and money to pay for it..
Yeah the line in Wal-mart is very long..but I am so blessed to buy all these groceries and shop in a nice store with ac!!!

Lord, I don't want to take anything for granted--including your son Jesus!! You have done sooo much for me, that if you never do another thing for me- you've done enough already!!