Monday, December 5, 2011

It all goes back to...

Loving God and Loving People....

Matthew 22:37-39
New International Version (NIV)
 37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]

That is all I'm required to do! That is all God is asking of me! That is all my focus should be! This is a mission statement for our lives! You might say- but the bible tells us to be diligent, selfless, understanding, hardworking...etc Well these are all results of Loving God and Loving People! When I'm compassionate, understanding, selfless---I'm loving God and people, because I'm acting like Christ and loving people around me.

My prayer everyday:Love God, Love People and everything will fall into place in His timing.